Quickienomics was created because we believe that helping fellow students in their studies is the best way to learn. Wouldn’t it be great if you could teach, learn, and earn all at the same time?
We want you to have this opportunity too. That’s why we’re welcoming senior UOL students and alumni/alumnae to be Quickienomists, people who are passionate about sharing their knowledge, motivating their juniors, and helping others get good grades through virtual tutoring.
Determine your own prices* for your video learning content and you will earn 70% each time a Quickienomician purchases your videos.
Quickienomists tutor by creating lecture and/or exam videos, just like what you see at Quickienomics.com.
- Lecture Videos: Helps learners acquire new knowledge about a subject, chapter, topic, or concept. Quickienomists break down tough, complicated, and tricky concepts into simple to understand learning content.
- Exam Videos: Helps learners apply their knowledge onto sample exam questions. Quickienomists breakdown past year exam questions and suggest solutions into simple to understand parts.
Quickienomics is welcoming Quickienomists to create video learning content for the following UOL units:
- Auditing & Assurance
- Corporate Finance
- Elements of Econometrics
- Elements of social and applied psychology
- Financial Management
- Financial Reporting
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Business & Management
- Investment Management
- Management Accounting
- Management Mathematics
- Management Science Methods
- Managerial Economics
- Mathematics 1
- Mathematics 2
- Organisation Theory: An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Banking & Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Sociology
- Statistics 1
- Statistics 2
- Valuation & Securities Analysis
Keen to Teach, Learn, and Earn? Register to be a Quickienomist today and we will get in touch with you.
*Not to worry, we will be providing pricing guidelines to help you determine the best prices for your content
Sign Up to be Quickienomist Here